Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer is here! YAY~ I'm So Bored~ Now What?

Summer, that coveted spot in our yearly timeline that can't get here fast enough! Every year while I was a student I couldn't wait for summer, because that meant first off:

SLEEPING IN!
Hanging out with my friends  ALL DAY LONG!
Going to the movies
Amusement Parks
Swimming.
But how often after the first week were you saying, "I'm so bored?"

But let's say your friends are busy, you've slept as long as you can, there's nothing at the cinema you are interested in seeing. What to do?

READ A BOOK! I've got a little something for everyone for your eReader in no particular order.
All the buy links are listed below. If you've read any of these awesome authors, drop a note and let me know what you thought of their book.

Enjoy the Summer and read someone new.


"THE HAUNTING SEASON by Michelle Muto               
                                                         





New Adult












KISSED IN PARIS by Juliette Sobanet








 Adult Romance












SIX MOON SUMMER by SM Reine






Young Adult













CURE: A Strandville Zombie Novel By Belinda S. Frisch






Adult Horror






THE RUSTLER'S DAUGHTER by M.E. Franco





Adult Romance






STAR STRUCK  by Amber Garza






New Adult 
(Released Today 6/13/13)










WILDFLOWERS COME BACK by Sarah Spann








New Adult Paranormal





RED ASPHALT by Scott Cherney









Adult Thriller









FOREVER ME by Thomas Amo




Young Adult


1 comment:

M. E. Franco said...

Thanks!! I have a couple of those books waiting on my Kindle! Definitely need to read them :)