Monday, July 20, 2020

Where Have I been You ask?


While deleting old Facebook posts today, I came across one of my old blogposts here on my official author page. It left me feeling quite nostalgic. As I perused my old posts, it made me realize how much I missed writing articles and doing author interviews. 

So, where have I been in the last number of years? Well, I've been on radio. Earlier this month I retired officially from Radio Rock 92.6 The Blitz as the host of the Morning Brew with Tom Slick.  So much fun, playing classic rock and indie music and having laughs each and everyday with listeners from around the world. 

                       

Have I written anything new? Well, I think the most recent book I've written was the horror anthology, "Midnight Never Ends" For fans of Rod Serling's "Night Gallery" it may just be your cup of tea. I've always been a huge fan of horror fiction, but also a true crime addict as well.



Two of my plays for the stage were produced in recent years. The crazy knock about comedy entitled, "Let's Get Lade" A story that takes place in the penthouse of a famous New York hotel on the weekend the Beatles make their infamous debut on the Ed Sullivan Show. That show was done at the Leeds University theatrical department in the UK. And my British farce, "Bob's Your Auntie" hit the boards down under in Australia. So, I can add internationally produced playwright to my credits now.  

But enough about me? What have all you fine folks been up to? I'd love to hear from you. Learn about your newest book love, book release, life, etc. Please drop a note and say hello! I truly have missed you all! ~ Tom.

1 comment:

simplelife said...

this is very informative and interesting for those who are interested in blogging field.almonds bad for dogs